1. The promoter is The Peony Girl Ltd (company no. 10806822) whose registered office is at 7 Solihull Lane Birmingham, West Midlands B28 9LS.
2. The competition is conducted on social media platforms (Instagram and Facebook) and The Peony Girl mailing list. It is open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. For the prize to be posted to the winner, the promoter will require full addresses and cannot take responsibility for any addresses supplied incorrectly.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be November 20th, 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants take a photo in line with the theme “Singing in the Rain”
They post it on their Instagram or Facebook account and tag The Peony Girl (Instagram: @artbythepeonygirl, Facebook: @thepeonygirl) or send it by email to email@example.com
Their submissions will be shared from The Peony Girl official accounts
The voting will be conducted via Facebook and Instagram story polls. Winners will be chosen via popular vote.
- For the vote to be counted, it needs to be placed by someone who follows The Peony Girl's official account on the platform on which the vote was placed - Facebook or Instagram.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prizes are as follows:
First place: one “Velvet Ruby” silk scarf, small size (45cm x 45cm), valued at £95
Second prize: one silk twilly (5cm x 85cm), valued at £75
Third prize: one “Peony of the Month” postcard set, valued at £36
12. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
13. Winners will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded, and verified by the promoter. The vote will take part in the days following the closing date for entry, and the time dedicated to voting will depend on the number of entries.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram/Facebook within three days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is shipped. Free delivery is offered to winners in the UK. Winners from other countries are required to cover the shipping fees that they will be notified about by the Promoter.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.